– The Dead Cockroach: Hokkien Rhymes
– Daniel PS Goh: The Future of Our Hawker Food Culture
– I Eat I Shoot I Post: Can Singapore Hawkers take on Michelin Starred Chefs?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor : Why are there hawker centres in Singapore?
– The Wacky Duo: Light Vs Dark @ Singapore Philatelic Museum
Internet Code of Conduct
– Singapore Recalcitrant: Is this a prelude to a more sinister move to clamp down on dissent?
– Siew Kum Hong: Why Singapore’s crackdown on online news reporting is a mistake
– Breakfast Network: Disquiet over licensing scheme – all quiet on the MDA front
– I On Singapore: MDA’s Licensing Scheme: A move to increase accountability
– Article 14: Making sense of the legislative framework underlying MDA’s move
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Lao Tzu on Yaacob’s regulations
– andyxianwong: A masterclass in authoritarianism. Or how to criminalise your critics overnight.
– Void Decker: A gangster asking for protection money
– Anyhow Hantam: Ethical Internet Conduct All Depends On The PAP
– My Singapore News: MDA’s licensing of social media, a pawn’s gambit
– The Chromosome 17: Why I am into Singapore Politics
– Zit Seng’s Superwall: Getting Around the New MDA Licensing Regime
– Little Ms Kaypoh: The New MDA Licensing Regime: Keeping Tabs
– Write to think, Singapore: How to write to think
– Sgpolitics.net: Major Online Websites in Singapore to Protest Against Licensing Requirement
– Ravi Philemon: Major online websites in Singapore to protest against licensing requirement
– TOC: MDA’s licensing regime: why YOU should care
– TRE: How is the Government going to censor SG online news?
– My Little Corner: Shoe Box Apartments are not feasible in Singpaore, no matter the reason
– Property Soul: Story of my fourth property (part I)
– Bluta Blog: Fact: 20% of HDB Resale by PRs. But Does it Make Sense?
– ST Property: 2 Corals at Keppel Bay units sold for over $10m each
Defending Our Lion City
– Poached Mag: The Discounted Soldiers
50th Birthday, Singapore?
– Reflections on Change: SEA Games Won’t Exceed Budget, But We Won’t Tell You The Budget
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Q&A: Why do students in Singapore accept such crap internships?
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.