Daily SG: 6 Jun 2013
Internet Code of Conduct
– Breakfast Network: Talking points for that Talking Point show
– Political Writings: What will they say on June 8
– Simply Gab: MDA Licensing Outcry – is it an overreaction?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Two cheers for today’s S’pore Blackout
– Singapore Ideas: On Marx and media licensing
– The Void Decker: In support of #FreeMyInternet
– Bear family’s journey with a little dog in Singapore: MDA licensing on news media restriction
– [FB] Kirsten Han: MDA’s licensing scheme – is it anything like the others?
– Blogging for Myself: Anger turned inward: ‘Blacking out’ websites
– Under the Angsana Tree: Bloggers stage 24-hour “blackout”
– New Nation: Blogs black out for 24 hours, S’poreans become more physically fit
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Sorry but I am not turning my blog off today
– The Economist: Two steps back [Thanks Adrian]
Our Low Wage Workers
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Reflections on Change: Fare Review Mechanism Report Delayed Yet Again
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.