Daily SG: 7 Jun 2013
– Poached Mag: What does Ilo Ilo bagging Camera d’Or mean for Arts?
– East Cost Life: Tiong Bahru Heritage Trail – WW
– Otterman Speaks: Daryl Chan to ride 170km on his Brompton for Hair for Hope – join him part way?
– Reflections on Change: Teo Ho Pin On Mosquito Breeding
Internet Code of Conduct
– Beyond The Emotive: Keep Calm and Carry On Posting
– A Yummy Slice of Life: Between Arbitrary and Benevolence
– The Void Decker: Keep the rallies going, and the quality too
– Benjamin Cheah: I refuse
– Publichouse: Singapore once had a free press
– Blogging for Myself: The futility of websites blackout
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: MoM’s g-string is showing
– Where Bears Roam Free: MDA licensing – did Bertha Henson really know her job when she was at SPH?
– Jentrified Citizen: Singapore Bloggers’ First Blackout Protest a Success
– Sgpolitics.net: Bloggers showed solidarity in the Thursday blackout protest
– My Singapore News: Social Media Blackout – What you no longer read
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Govt will maintain light touch on Internet, says Yaacob
– WonderPeace: The PAP Way
– Singapolitics: Jury still out on impact of MDA ruling
– Human Rights Watch: Singapore: Licensing Regime Chills News Climate
Our Low Wage Workers
– Breakfast Network: Training and paying low wage workers more
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Renting Out, Reverse Mortgages and Retirees
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– visakan veerasamy.: LGBT In SG Core
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.