National Conversation #oursgconv
– Insights Health Associates : Pre-funded MediShield: Good Idea?
Beyond 2.5 meters
– The Void Decker: 10 thoughts on hawker centre cleaning saga
– TOC: Politicising it again? Media sense-knocking needed on hawker centre saga
– Singapore Recalcitrant: A Comical Display Of Pomposity
– Everything Also Complain: Vivian Balakrisnan calling Low Thia Khiang an honourable man
– [FB] Siew Kum Hong: Some random thoughts:
– New Nation: Priceless expressions whenever Vivian Balakrishnan speaks in parliament
Internet Code of Conduct
– Prata Politics: More Lies, Rumours and FUD in the Internet
– Ravi Philemon: RESPONSE TO MINISTER FOR COMMUNICATIONS & INFORMATION, DR YAACOB IBRAHIM, MENTIONING ME TWICE IN PARLIAMENT AND HIS SUBSEQUENT POSTING ABOUT ME ON HIS FACEBOOK
– Singapore Recalcitrant: Continuing Spectre of Dr. Yaacob’s Licensing Rules Saga
– Andrew Loh: Ravi Philemon spreading rumours? Or ministers trying to score political points?
Defending Our Lion City
– Singapore Notes: Saving Private Dominique
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: “Constructive” & “”clean” politics”: Err what about BG Yeo, & VivianB, Sim Ann & team?
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Personal Data Protection Act After 6 Months
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.