Daily SG: 15 Aug 2013
Cartoon: Pok Pok & Away
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Breakfast Network: Want more social capital and social trust? Tackle problem of inequality
– I On Singapore: Our Singapore Conversation: Caring for the disabled and NTUC’s autism insurance plan
– My Singapore News: Chuan Jin’s Singapore core in employment flawed
– Diary of a Singaporean Cabby: Working Hard After 65 Years Old?
– [FB] Gwee Li Sui: Q & A: Gwee Li Sui on Sing Lit 101
– Publichouse: Kampong spirit alive and kicking in Jalan Kukoh
– TOC: On OSC Reflections – need for trust through actions
– Breakfast Network: Getai Ga-Ga in the Grassroots
– The Long and Winding Road: A dove that’s dying
– ST: MP Baey Yam Keng: I am surprised and flattered by the interest in my “selfies”
– The Independent – Singapore: Medisave, Adrian Tan and luck
– Healthcare Perspectives From Singapore and Beyond: “Myth or Magic: The Singapore Healthcare System”- Out next month!
Internet Code of Conduct
– Practical Realism: Facebook me for (un)happiness?
Our Chinese roots?
– Study Room 書齋 : 转帖：《一“也”知秋》官版英文翻译——“I can speak Mandarin too” heralds a new trend
Gospel of Harry
– Where Bears Roam Free: LKY tries to do a ‘Franklin Roosevelt’ at NDP 2013, but fails badly
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Low productivity: LKY and the DRUMS agree on its cause
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Breakfast Network: Drive off with your dream (leased) car
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– Yawning bread: Slightly less homophobic Singapore to protest gay-murdering Russia
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.