Daily SG: 23 Aug 2013
National Day Rally Speech
– Poached Mag: NDP Rally: The Old Way Forward
– The Independent, Singapore: The Education Conundrum
– Where Bears Roam Free: Heng Swee Keat shifts blame to parents
– Yawning Bread: Healthcare safety net — improvements long overdue
– Dollars and Sense: Revisited: A closer look at PM Lee’s National Day Rally 2013 Figures
– TODAY: Home ownership is a lifestyle choice
– Mothership: Singai Naadu: How the song was nearly rejected by the NDP 2012 committee
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Govt needed NatCon + survey to find these things out?
A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– Anyhow Hantam: Let’s bring MARUAH into GRCs
– New Nation: S’poreans suspect next General Election planned for 2015
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.