Daily SG: 26 Aug 2013
Credit: Cartoon Press
National Conversation #oursgconv
Educate Our Youth
– Everything Also Complain: Parents taking courses to help their kids score in PSLE
– Singapore Aspirations: On making “Every School a Good School”
– Breakfast Network: What’s at the core of the youth corps?
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: A Youth Corps That Does More
– Singapolitics: Dr Lam Pin Min: “Front-load healthcare premiums, but…”
– Where Bears Roam Free: ST editor Chua Mui Hoong’s airy-fairy take on Medishield Life
– Transitional Eternity: Medi-genies to tame our healthcare costs and 6.9 population
Singapore, a tax haven?
Adultery vs Wedlock
SMRT Foreign Bus Drivers Strike Protest Reported Sick Refused to work!
– Wall Street Journal: The Strike That Rattled Singapore: A WSJ Investigation
– TOC: The judiciary and its checks and balances role
– The Independent, Singapore: Is Singapore on its way to building stronger safety nets?
– Poached Mag: Singapore: We Have Failed, Terribly
– The Independent, Singapore: Scholars and jobs – Time to spread the talent to SMEs and non-profit groups
A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– Yawning Bread: Having race requirements in elections is a form of racial politics
– Kirsten Han: It’s time to debate GRC system, consider alternatives
– Political Writings: The PM’s Speech: What’s Not To Like?
– Blogging for Myself: How should WP respond to the NDR?
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.