Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin
– Yahoo! SG: Xtron Productions was shell company controlled by City Harvest: prosecutors
– City News: Christians In Singapore Support City Harvest Church In Prayer
– Breakfast Network: When CHC makes News in its own City
– New Nation: Several gay men turn straight at the sight of Serina Wee
– The Journey of a Decade: City Harvest Church Trial Resumes
– A Cup of Milktea: Blindsided Faith & City Harvest Church Scandal
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Singapolitics: Infographic: Majority of Singaporeans want slower pace of life
– Breakfast Network: A survey of the here-and-now in black-and-white
– Jentrified Citizen: Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Singaporeans want a more Compassionate Society
– Singapore Notes: Elephant In The Room
– Iron Bowl: Surverys show Singaporeans can give model answers for survey
– Marginal Revolution: A few notes on Singaporean (and other) healthcare systems
– Where Bears Roam Free: Medishield Life front load is another con job
– My Singapore News: Is Medishield Insurance a profit making scheme?
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
– The Independent, Singapore: What Sentosa Cove says about Singapore
– Aspirant SG: Singaporeans First Or Fair Considerations For Singaporeans For Employment?
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– Kirsten Han: This “gay lifestyle” bullshit needs to stop
– Fridae: Singapore’s gay community slams use of the term “gay lifestyle” in national survey
– Written Things: Bullshit w/r/t the Gay Lifestyle
SMRT Foreign Bus Drivers Strike Protest Reported Sick Refused to work!
– Wall Street Journal: Singapore Strike Chapter Two: Simmering Feud
A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– The Bullshit Politician: Don’t fall for the perpetual reciprocation trap by the PAP
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.