Daily SG: 11 Sep 2013
Credit: Demon-cratic Singapore
– Breakfast Network: Re-engineering the COE system
– Singapore Affairs: New COE categorisation to benefit non-luxury car dealers
– A Gen Y’s Challenge to survive on a little red dot: COE change: Engine power cap for Cat A
– Mothership: 5 ways the COE system better ensures social equity in car ownership
– My Singapore News: The COE system is the best ever
– Money Smart: Don’t Let Flooding Wash Away Your Savings!
National Conversation #oursgconv
– The Independent, Singapore: The wrong road to relevance
Educate Our Youth
– I on Singapore: Extension of Edusave Contributions and Homeschooling
Defending Our Lion City
– Singapore Short Stories: IPPT and IPPT Remedial Training (RT) System for NS men need fundamental review
– Musings From the Lion City: CMPB May Be Right
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
– The Heart Truths: Next Time Someone Says Singapore Cannot Have Minimum Wages Or Higher Taxes
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Performance-related pay: Not applicable to CEOs and minsters
– Yawning Bread: A bit more graciousness and civic consciousness or just as bad as ever?
– Singapore Notes: No Cigar
– The Long and Winding Road: Don’t miss the boat
The Gospel of Harry
– Inspiration: Early Birthday Wishes For Mr Lee Kuan Yew
– Loh and Behold: Poor Fella Is Not Dead Yet Lah!
– Exposing Singapore: [If I were to speculate] I don’t think Lee Kuan Yew is going to see past New Year
One-Party to Rule Us All
– Singapore Recalcitrant: The Prime Minister-in-waiting
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Chinese Translation Shows the Ugly Side of the PAP
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.