Credit: My Sketchbook
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Five Stars and a Moon: Fair Consideration Framework: Yay stupid sibling can find job liao!
– Andyxianwong: Triple confirm. “Tightening on foreign labour” was a lie
– The Heart Truths: What Do You Think Of The New Fair Consideration Framework?
– Today: Firms can game new rules
– New Nation: Native lizards upset foreign talent lizards get paid more to sit on leaves
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: TRE to blame?
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Yahoo! SG: Singaporeans should be more aware of the world around them: PM Lee
– The Independent, Singapore: Ask the Prime Minister, Mind the tweets
– Blogging for Myself: LHL: “Ideally, we have another LKY”
– Singapore Notes: The Emperor’s New Clothes
– My Singapore News: Significant progress on hot button issues
– Mothership: 18 questions S’poreans are not too shy to ask PM Lee Hsien Loong
Educate Our Youth
– Singapolitics: Should scholarships go to wealthy kids?
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Government Scholarships: Merit And Need
– Of Kids and Education: “What do you think I think?” The absurdity of exam questions
– PetuniaLee™: Research Study: Tuition Not Effective
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– The Independent, Singapore: Some hard truths about race
We are against capital punishment
– Breakfast Network: The Lady on the Lion City
– Where Bears Roam Free: Hypocrite Aung San Suu Kyi is no freedom fighter and S’pore’s double face
– Transitional Eternity: Happy for Myanmar, sad for Singapore
– Kirsten Han: Comment: Not all anger is bad
– Ghetto Singapore: Peninsula Plaza: Singapore’s Little Burma
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.