Credit: My Sketchbook
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Breakfast Network: MOM must show that fair is fair
– The Void Decker: Fair Consideration Framework: Good for now
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Will the Fair Consideration Framework make any difference?
– Daily Breaks: Hiring Balancing Act
– WonderPeace: Dependants under Non-Residents
National Conversation #oursgconv
Educate Our Youth
– Where Bears Roam Free: MOE’s all round education means more pressure
– Jeraldine Phneah: Revise National Education in Singapore
– Exposingsingapore’s Blog: Singapore style education producing timid robotic minds ironically it is spreading
– S M Ong: The Great Singapore ‘Tuition’ Dilemma: How to pronounce it?
The Mysterious Death of Dinesh Raman
– Breakfast Network: Remembering Dinesh
– Kirsten Han: Singapore’s civil society gathers to remember Dinesh Raman
– TOC: A mysterious wreath to Chin Peng in Tan Wah Piow’s name
– [FB] That We May Dream Again: A mysterious wreath to Chin Peng
– Singapolitics: Desmond Lee: ‘I die die want to knock on every door’
– TOC: 10Q – Interview with Vincent Wijeysingha on civil society in Singapore
– The Independent, Singapore: What’s your agenda, lawyer Ravi?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Where use of ISA-type law will be met by silence from the usual human rights kay pohs
– Love, Dream, Imagine: the rise of the proudly disgruntled Singaporean
– Prata Politics: Trolls Online and Off Right Here in Singapore
– Everything Also Complain: Long Live the Queen banner smacks of colonial hangover
One-Party to Rule Us All
– Yawning Bread: Penalising the voiceless is cheaper than doing the right thing
– Singapore Recalcitrant: Trust is a many-splendoured thing
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.