Humour: Nini and Polah Cartoon
Educate Our Youth
– Everything Also Complain: Children burning schoolwork after PSLE
– Alpha Male Syndrome: First you burn books; next you bury scholars?
– WonderPeace: Burning of PSLE assessment books/paper
– The Kam Family: Tuition? Would you?
– SGbangla: Tuition vs. Schools
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Making Sense Of Teacher Feedback
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– Yahoo! SG: Court of Appeal allows anti-gay law challenges to be heard
– TOC: S377A – Tan Eng Hong will have his day in court
– The Independent, Singapore: Why the CJ shouldn’t hear the 377a appeal
– I on Singapore: Court of Appeal Does Right By Tan Eng Hong: Joint hearing for section 377A appeals
Integrity · Service · Excellence
– Where Bears Roam Free: PAP’s high pay system fails to prevent corruption
– Mothership: Did the love for pineapple tarts do ex-Foreign Affairs Chief of Protocol in?
– A Singaporean in Melbourne: Former chief of Protocol at the Singapore’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs charged with embezzling over 8,000 Pineapple tarts
Defending Our Lion City
– The Blue Sweater: Two Years of Our Time: Some Thoughts for a Member of the 1.5%
– The Independent, Singapore: Why today’s bosses don’t love NS
The White Paper & the ‘Singaporean Core’
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: GG crashes: new Indian chief needed?
Strangers in a Strange Land
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
– My Singapore News: We are Singaporeans, not opposition
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– AreshaOnline: Losing the “Race” for Real Racial Harmony in Singapore
– Singapolitics: What if the Singapore Government shuts down?
– Breakfast Network: Alarm bells over SingTel fire
– Andrew Loh: Stat board offers settlement, promises not to sue blogger
A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– The Heart Truths: Interview: The Future Of Singapore’s Governance
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.