Humour: My Sketchbook
Integrity · Service · Excellence
– The Independent, Singapore: Ngiam: Robust cabinet strikes back
– Blogging for Myself: Ngiam Tong Dow Clarifies…
– Where Bears Roam Free: Ngiam Tong Dow statement retractment implicates highly paid ministers even more than original statement
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Ngiam & Galileo Galilei
– Just Speaking My Mind: Why Ngiam Tong Dow Retracted His Comment?
– Singapore Notes: Silencing Of The Lamb
– Singapore Recalcitrant: The grotesque behaviour of Mr. Ngiam Tong Dow
– New Nation: S’poreans console Ngiam Tong Dow: ‘It’s ok, we know what you mean.’
– Mothership: 6 possible reasons why Ngiam Tong Dow clarified his earlier statement on ministers
– Transitioning.org: Press release: Online petition to ask MOM to withdraw work permit of Mr Roginald Santos Oloresisimo and stop further foreigner hiring of Swiss restaurant La Fondue 25 Dempsey Road for a year
– [FB] Roy Yi Ling Sexiespider: A decline to sign the petition against La Fondue
– My Singapore News: Boycott of La Fondue Restaurant
– New Nation: La Fondue restaurant supposedly facing boycott for hiring foreigners has full reservation tonight
– TOC: Screaming xenophobia no more?
– Chinaporean: Gilbert Goh: Singaporeans disadvantaged in their home labour market
Defending Our Lion City
– Breakfast Network: Five things gleaned from the NS study
– A L V I N O L O G Y: Dr Lim Wee Kiak: Serving two years NS privilege belongs to Singaporeans
– Senang Diri: Half empty, half fool: Comments on Singapore’s National Service (NS) system by Alex Liang and Alvin Lim
– Yahoo! SG: Shorten training periods for NSmen: Yahoo Answers users on national service system
Adultery Vs Wedlock
– Yawning Bread: Church sacks employee and sues government — on one ground right, on another ground wrong
– Breakfast Network: Church vs State? Not so, says NCCS
Educate Our Youth
– TOC: Good principals for neighbourhood schools: Sir, please define “good”
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Reinventing Education And Campus Spaces… At What Cost?
A Vote for Change
– The Void Decker: Slow down? I will starve to death!
– Jentrified Citizen: Lim Swee Say and his “Sayisms” ring hollow
– Mothership: 12 ways DPM Tharman is proof that talent is unevenly distributed in the PAP
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.