SMRT’s smart move?
– Gintai_昇泰 : Reflections on my termination
– A Singaporean In Australia: 18 Years of Silence, 18 Years of Pain
– Aaron Koh: SMRT Terminates Services Of Its Most Prolific Blogging Train Driver
– My Singapore News: Gintai lost his job as a train driver
Strangers in a Strange Land
– I on Singapore: Laudable Calm and Moderation: Response to use of religious fire pit in Toa Payoh for barbecues
– WonderPeace: PM Lee’s CC and FT
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– TR Emeritus: Religion Rising in Singapore?
– Breakfast Network: Slashing the veil of privacy
– Fadhuli Taufek: My 2 cents on “Hijabs to be allowed in the Singapore workforce”
Defending Our Lion City
– Everything Also Complain: Joseph Schooling deferring NS for 2 years
Educate Our Youth
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
– Singapolitics: Louis Ng: ‘Pushing the Govt into a corner will backfire’
– The Independent, Singapore: NGOs Part 3: PAP MP responds
– TOC: When the mainstream media “cause anxiety by spreading rumours”
– Breakfast Network: Teletexting elderly woes
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Intellectual Critics Not Enough!
– Singapore Recalcitrant: A Slap in the Face or a Smack on the Wrist?
– Ghetto Singapore: Albert Mall Street Vendors
A Vote for Change
– The Void Decker: PM succession doesn’t have to follow old ways
– Anyhow Hantam: Remembering Singapore’s Lion of Democracy – J B Jeyaretnam (Part 2)
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.