Daily SG: 12 Dec 2013
Credit: Cartoon Press
Little India Riots — 18 casualties
– Yawning Bread: Riot police didn’t fire a shot, but propaganda artillery in full barrage
– Beyond The Emotive: Litte India Riots: Has the Population White Paper Also Gone Up In Flames?
– Kizen: Sorry guys, there is no ’cause’ to the Little India Riot
– Buddha Mag: Little India Riot – Singaporeans, are we really listening?
– Unfortunately Singapore: The Serangoon Road conundrum
– Thatboyhuman: Little India Riot: Riots in the “Safest Country in the World”, Singapore
– Yahoo! SG: It’s a ‘who dares wins situation’: ex-Singapore riot police officer
– New Mandala: The Little India riot – another view
– Dum Fata Sinunt, Vivite Laeti: Thinking out loud – Riot in Singapore?
– Singapore Man of Leisure: Gurkhas, Riots, and Emergency Funds
– Singapore Notes: Don’t Drink To That
– The Asian Parent: Singapore Little India Riot 2013 – What lessons for our children?
– Inspiration: Lessons From The Riot @ Race Course Road
– Singapore Life & Times: Reflective Glass
– Loh and Behold: Let’s Not Shoot from the Hip
– Ravi Philemon: If not for alternative media, would we still know Little India Riot?
– Singapore Armchair Critic: Whose History? Whose Truth?
– SM Ong: Nitpicking the language of race, nationality & geography
– SGbangla: To Prevent Future Riots
– New Nation: MDA to license Sun TV after they refuse to apologise for 50% real news
– [FB] Matthew Zachary Liu: 8 thoughts from the 8th December Riot
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– Five Stars and a Moon: No, I do not believe foreign workers should be housed on off-shore islands
– Political Writings: Cold Turkey
Regulating the Internet
– Mothership: Online publications face a barrage of inconsistent rules
– Tech in Asia: Go away MDA, and leave Singapore’s news startups alone
– The Independent, SG: Little India riot and the PAP Convention
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Not yet reported by MSM: Google builds HDB-type data centre here
– Bertha Harian: The Party before the riot
– Blogging for Myself: Yaacob on Network Resilience
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.