Daily SG: 18 Dec 2013
Credit: Demon-cratic Singapore
$2.50 Nasi Padang
– [FB] Fernando Fonseca: $2.50 Nasi Padang – A Discount that Got the Singapore Netizens Talking
– TOC: A statistical analysis of the $2.50 Nasi Padang?
– Singapore Notes: Special Deals Rehashed
– New Nation: S’poreans asking their respective MPs to order economy rice for them
Little India Riots — 18 casualties
502 Bad Gateway
– Yahoo! SG: Little India riot: 53 to be deported; charges withdrawn from 7
– Singapolitics: Lessons in Little India
– The Independent, SG: Don’t simply blame the booze
– Gintai_昇泰 : My thoughts on that little India riot
– Jeraldine’s Blog (彭嘉琳): Intoxication, Inhibitions and Little India
– My Singapore News: Send them home
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– Inspiration: I Love Foreign Workers
Regulating the Internet
– Bertha Harian: Why is MDA making a meal out of BN?
– TOC: Registration requirements can have a chilling effect on free expression
– Blogging for Myself: BN-MDA spat: Better let MDA win
– Ravi Philemon: Fare hike for transport early next year?
– Joyloh.com: Singapore Pillbox Series – Pasir Panjang
– Ghetto Singapore: Thau Yong: Keeping the Teochew Opera Tradition Alive
– The Lion Raw: Finding Peace at Peace Centre
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: From the wearing of tudung to single mums, govt always got excuse to do what it wants to do
– Musings From the Lion City: People Are Asking The Wrong Questions
– Melodily: Anxieties of an ordinary citizen
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.