– TOC: Should we punish Anton Casey?
– Reflections and Ruminations: The power of The Word
– Daniel Food Diary: The Anton Casey Case – Time to Think Before We Type, Because Anger Begets Anger
– Dum Fata Sinunt, Vivite Laeti: Understanding Anton Casey
– Gintai_昇泰: Foreign Talent Anton Casey dug his own grave!
– Loh and Behold: Hounded Out – Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: “Mummy, flying economy is worse than taking the MRT!”
– Better Off Ted: Why Singaporeans need to Revoke Anton’s PR Status
– Anonymous_X: Of Anton Casey and his greatest mistake
– Everything Also Complain: People are all ‘tulan’ with Anton Casey
– Singapore Notes: Something Is Wrong With William
– [FB] Oon Shu An: Open letter to Anton Casey
The peasants doth protest too much, methinks
– Wall Street Journal: Singapore Transport Fare Hike Draws Protest
– TOC: Effigy burning – would Gilbert Goh be breaking the law?
– [FB] Gilbert Goh: “When we brought it out, all hell broke loose and it seemed everyone wanted to lay their hands on the effigy…”
– My Singapore News: Only 300 Sinkies against fare hike
– New Nation: More protesters against fare hike could have showed up at Hong Lim Park if they did not lose their way
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Bertha Harian: The luckless Mr Lui
– Mapped Musings: Public Transport – On the Right Track?
– Zit Seng’s Superwall: Very Disappointed That You’re Disappointed
– Blogging for Myself: NUSS Magazine Part 2: SMRT Desmond Kuek
– Mothership: 15 reactions to adopt for the 7903247019 times the MRT broke down
Tu-dung or not Tu-dung? That is the Question.
– Yahoo! SG: PM Lee on tudung issue: Government will continue to evolve position gradually, carefully
– I on Singapore: The Headmaster in the Multi-religious School Yard: Why the hijab is not allowed in uniformed services
– [FB] Muhammad Haikal: Government’s Stance on Hijab Issue: No Change for more than 10 years
Strangers in a Strange Land
– The Unseen Singapore: Singapore’s Over-reliance on Anton Caseys
Educate Our Youth
– The Independent, SG: Pioneer Generation Unplugged
– The Star: The young and the restless
– Salt: The tongue is also a fire
– The Kent Ridge Common: The Minimum Wage Law
– Sparrows and Sandcastles: Grammar-policing at its worst
A Vote for Change
– Singapore Armchair Critic: Contesting in an Uneven Playing Field
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.