Credit: Ink Fusion Studios
Filipino Day in Singapore
– TOC: Nationalism or xenophobia? A case of Us and Them
– The Independent, SG: Facebook protest: These three points just don’t make sense
– Kirsten Han: Comment: Xenophobia rears its ugly head in Singapore once more
– My Little Corner: Xenopohobia rearing its ugly head again
– I on Singapore: Philippine Independence Day and the Golden Rule
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Unacceptable, appalling, daft behaviour
– Ravi Philemon: Hypernationalism does no one no good
– the Anglo-Sinkie scribbles: Xenophobia in Singapore
– My Singapore News: Independence Day – A political interpretation
– theAaronLoy: Who Should be Ashamed, Mr Lee Hsien Loong?
– Just Speaking My Mind: Are our Leaders Anti-Singaporean?
– Cheated Singaporean: Why is PAP defending Philippines Independence Day
– Likedatosocanmeh: Fireworks in Geylang for 1,000,000 PRCs on China’s national day?
– [FB] Gilbert Goh: Ten reasons why you must resist the Filipino celebration of their independence day at Orchard Road
– New Nation: M’sia to celebrate their independence day at Orchard Road too
PAP’s Report Card
– Bertha Harian: A mid-term report
– Blogging for Myself: Govt: The mood at Half-time
– Better Off Ted: Terrible mid-term report card for the A-grade pay PAP Government
– 2econdsight: Reading The Tea Leaves of the Next GE
– Transitional Eternity: The ruse to cope with 6.9 million people
Jubilee Baby Gift
Singapore is just a little red dot
– Loh and Behold: The Ballsy, The Ball-less and Our Rightful Response
– Singapore Notes: Watch Their Lips
Regulating the Internet
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
– Air-Conditioned Nation: Civil Society
– Singapore 2B: The Value of Nothing
– Wise Mental King: The Real Singapore plays the victim card, tries to absolve itself of responsibility
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.