Credit: my sketchbook
The Heart Truths of Libel Suits
– wise mental king: Who said what again?
– Benjamin Cheah: The State is Not Fragile
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: No NMP for 600,000 S’poreans?
– heroickobolds: CPF
– BARRY’S BLOG: SINGAPORE CPF CHALLENGES
– LU KEEHONG SINGAPORE: Daily Lessons from Life 24 May 2014 – Roy Ngerng has ‘no answer’ after PM Lee rejects appeal to drop damages
– Tan Kin Lian: Your CPF savings are safe
– Investment Moats: The debacle that is CPF Investment Scheme
– This Blog My Blog: All about CPF minimum sum and CPF life (explained in Layman)
– The Manpower Blog: The Truth About Our CPF and the Minimum Sum
– My Singapore News: Chuan Jin – CPF is your money
– likedatosocanmeh: CPF issue and Roy Ngerng
– SG Hard Truth: The history of Singapore Central Provident Fund (CPF) * it is not drafted by PAP *
Jee Say Ho Say!
– Bertha Henson: Not as a check, but for a change?
– Singapore 2B: Tan Jee Say has stated that he will launch a new political party on Sun, 25 May 2014.
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Singaporeans First & UKIP: Compare & Contrast
– Everything Also Complain: Tan Jee Say forming the ‘Singaporeans First’ party
– TOC: New political party SFP made up of mainly former civil servants
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.