Singpass Security Breach
– Vulcan Post: Something’s Just Phishy About the SingPass Account Breach
– Techgoondu: Commentary: SingPass security issues highlight need for two-factor authentication
– The Independent, SG: The SingPass Affair: What is happening, IDA?
– Small steps for Social PR: Onus Is Still On IDA To Keep Our SingPass Safe
– DKSG: 1560 SingPass accounts hacked
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Our Not So Safe Singpass
– Loh and Behold: Assume some Accountability, IDA!
– Singapore Hall of Shame: After Singpass got hacked, IDA put the blame squarely on users
– Mothership: 4 questions we want to ask IDA about the SingPass Security breach
The Heart Truths of Libel Suits
– TOC: Online engagement and legal action – where do we draw the lines?
– Article 14: A Right Roy-al Mess (Vandalism, Defamation, CPF and the demise of the PAP)
– Alvinology: On PAP and Defamation Suits
– 2econdsight: PM Lee vs Roy – A Contrarian Approach
– Number Cucumber: Do Netizens prefer Lee Hsien Loong or Roy Ngerng?
– A Singaporean In Australia: Is PM Lee the Biggest Troll of Them All?
– Blogging for Myself: Finally MediShield Life
– Lu Keehong Singapore: MediShield Life: Balance between enhancements and premiums
– My Singapore News: CPF Life and Medishield Life – Two life savings schemes
– Likedatosocanmeh: CPF issue – our right and responsibility to demand transparency
Singaporeans are NOT Xenophobic
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Will Meng Seng & Gilbert see red at this suggestion?
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– I on Singapore: Rise in HIV cases among MSM: Health risks and responses
A Vote for Change
– Anyhow Hantam: The Prime Minister Should Resign and Retire
– Sgpolitics.net: Tyranny or People’s Participation?
– Just Speaking My Mind: Will CPF Issue Converts PAP Supporters to Opposition Supporters?
– SpotlightOnSingapore: PAP Core Value: collecting and collecting more and more revenue
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.