The Heart Truths of Libel Suits
– Yahoo! SG: Organisers claim #ReturnOurCPF protest drew 6K despite initial drizzle, blazing sun
– TOC: “Return Our CPF” protest – the people have spoken
– South China Morning Post: Southeast Asian leaders flounder in the face of online criticism
– Bertha Harian: Are you all worked up – yet?
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: The Man Of The Protest Moment
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Take on TRE’s readers vitriol on a sneer on Roy & his supporters
– 2econdsight: PM Lee vs Roy – A Contrarian Approach Part II
– Shah Salimat: Comment: Look closer to find constructive politics among stereotyped atypical, disgruntled protesters
– Alpha Male Syndrome: Time for the government to listen seriously?
– Likedatosocanmeh: No turning back after 7 June 2014
– New Nation: ‘Return Our CPF’ protester wakes up to find his CPF monies returned to him
– Small steps for Social PR: The Poor’s Curse Of Instant Riches
– Food Fuels me to Talk…: Why G must never hand over all CPF
– SG Young Investment: Return our CPF?
– The Side Parting: Why the Young Should Care About MediShield Life
– Blogging for Myself: Tan Chuan Jin explains the CPF returns?
– My Singapore News: The CPF Dialogue – The people taking the initiative
– Living Investment: Medishield Life comparison to Medisave-approved Integrated Policy – To switch or not to switch?
– Singapore Notes: The Con Goes On
Catherine Lim and the Great Affective Divide
– Catherline Lim: An Open Letter to the Prime Minister
– Five Stars and a Moon: Your Letters: A reply to Catherine
– Singapura Pundit: Who Made Catherine Lim the Voice of “The People”?
– Top of the Word: Author Catherine Lim’s Bold, Timely Letter to Singapore PM
– Mothership: 20 years after not joining politics, matriarch-author Catherine Lim delivers yet another political missive
Educate Our Youth
– Mapped musings: What Would Goh Keng Swee Do? – The Challenges of Education Reform
– Singapolitics: Levelling down not the way to help needy students
– IPS Commons: Lim Chin Siong and that Beauty World Speech: A Closer Look
– Yours Truly Singapore: Singapore history did start with Raffles
A Vote for Change
– New Mandala: Bargaining with the PAP
– Alvinology: Winning Over the Middle Ground
– Yauming: Diver, Historian, Traveller: Opposition ward politics
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Gerrymandering, Big Data and Constructive Politics
– Temasek Today: Of politics and the politics of money…
– MaskedCrusader: The Singapore Government Doublespeak Dictionary
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.