Credit: Ink Fusion Studios
The Heart Truths of Libel Suits
– Five Stars and a Moon: Roy Ngerng fired from Tan Tock Seng Hospital
– My Singapore News: Roy Ngerng was sacked by TTSH
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Roy missed his calling in life
– S M Ong: Roy Ngerng: ‘I admit allegation was false’
– Sgpolitics.net: Roy Ngerng’s employment at TTSH has been terminated
– Leong Sze Hian: Roy Ngerng’s termination: “Sub judice” and “due process”?
– A Singaporean In Australia: He That Opposeth Shall Come to Nought
– Cheated Singaporean: Reply to Cass Owary’s reply to Roy’s reply to CPF’s reply to Singaporeans
– Putting it this way: Pronouced Guilty
– Fresh Grads: What About Roy?
– Singapura Pundit: Lee Hsien Loong’s Dilemma
– Mothership: It’s not World Cup season yet but blogger Roy Ngerng will not be sleeping tonight
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: CPF myth busting: The Chee Koh Pek who can’t manage his money
– Likedatosocanmeh: The CPF Minimum Sum 50% rubbish rule
– Kevin Chia: The issue with CPF in Singapore
Educate Our Youth
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Graduating Into Uncertainty
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
– Singapore Notes: Et Tu, Brute
– Singapore Lost & Filed: Along the Seven Roads of Little Town
A Vote for Change
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.