Credit: My Sketchbook
– Bertha Harian: The CPF jigsaw puzzle
– Blogging for Myself: 76-year old: Publicly asks for her CPF money…more to come
– My Singapore News: The desperate cries of a pathetic 76 year old aunty
– A Singaporean In Australia: To Look Into Your Future, Look at the Current Old
– Just Speaking My Mind: Government Should Do What is Best for Singaporeans
– Singapore Notes: Can They Do This?
– Stupidest People in Singapore: Stupid #17: Hri Kumar – physical intimidation tactics
– Rethinking the Rice Bowl: 8 Dishonest Things About Hri Kumar’s Honest Conversation
– Signs of Struggle: 4 things about CPF that I don’t get
– Likedatosocanmeh: Medishield Life – huge premium increase will be an issue
– Cheated Singaporean: Design flaws of the Central Provident Fund
The Heart Truths of Libel Suits
– The Economist: A butterfly on a wheel
– Sgpolitics.net: Is There a Need to Sue?
– Singapore Recalcitrant: A Diminutive David vs the Mighty Goliath
– 2econdsight: Roy Ngnerg’s Dismissal : Integrity Inconsistency
– Think For Me, Singapore: “conduct that was incompatible with the values and standards expected of employees”
Singaporeans are NOT Xenophobic
– Food Fuels Me to Talk…: What bugs me about our Government…
A Vote for Change
– Catherine Lim: Letter To PM: A Follow-Up
– Everything Also Complain: Catherine Lim bemoaning a collapse of trust in the Government
– TOC: Gov’t looks to foreigners for vindication
– The Independent, SG: Catherine Lim: mistrust is very real, even if its a minority
– Visakan Veerasamy: Straits Times Is Still Very Annoying: featuring Catherine Lim, Singapore’s Consul-General in HK, and the SCMP
– Singapura Pundit: Why Nicole Seah is Good For Singapore
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: “Freak election” training manual for SAF’s paper generals? And us 40% S’poreans too?
– Exploring SocioPolitical Economic Issues In Singapore and the World: Part 3: Reading The Future – Political Development
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.