– Vulcan Post: Despite Difficult Times, Malaysia Airlines Still Receives Support From Netizens
– Just Speaking My Mind: Malaysia Airlines Never Learn From Lesson
– Musings From the Lion City: Stop Flying Over Ukraine
– Blogging for Myself: MH17 disaster: The Propaganda War
– Axl Planner Blog: CPF Series 1: Un-Complicating Medishield Life
– A Singaporean Stockmarket Investor: IPS Forum on CPF: The Future Retirement Landscape
– TOC: Medical insurance terminated despite deduction of Medisave
– Singapore Notes: Stingy On Health
– My Singapore News: CPF is not just a game
– Living Investment: Why so unhappy with CPF now?
– Likedatosocanmeh: CPF(no)Life scheme – 18% CPF members aged above 55 dead before reaching 65
Wear White + Red Dot = Pink Dot
– Reflections of a disciple: After NLB, what now?
– SCMP: Singapore’s censorship of children’s book defies reality of alternative lifestyles
– ST Forum: Right to take stand against injustice
Educate Our Youth
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: “There are many ways of being smart”
– Focus on your Family: Develop Compassion in our Children from Young
– The Blogfather: Every School a Good School – But Which One is Best?
– The Independent, SG: Don’t listen to LKY. Save his house
– The Long and Winding Road: The Old Vic’s ticking once again
– Diary of a Singaporean Cabby: Mr. Zubir Said = Our National Anthem
– The Lion Raw: Old Kallang Airport
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.