Defending Our Lion City
– Mr. Brown: IPPT reduced to three stations: soldiers rejoice
– Inve$tment Moat$: This new IPPT Standard
– Public Opinion: It makes more sense that IPPT is to be reduced to 3 stations
– Lu Keehong Singapore: New IPPT will have three stations; Standing Broad Jump and shuttle run scrapped
– OnlyWilliam: IPPT to reduce to only 3 stations!
– New Nation: Passing criteria for new 3-station IPPT revealed
– Mothership: 10 types of Singaporeans who will still be pissed at the new IPPT
– All Singapore Stuff: MINDEF: Severe Punishment For NSMen Who Still Fail IPPT
– The Heart Truths: Questions To DPM Tharman: How Much Has GIC Earned From Singaporeans’ CPF?
– Singapore Alternatives: Nonsensical Reply from Tharman I
– My Singapore News: CPF savings backed by Govt’s substantial assets
– Just Speaking My Mind: Its High Time Government Review the CPF Minimum Sum
– Likedatosocanmeh: CPF – government insists on tweaking a broken system, sows more distrust
– Singapore Notes: Malleable Rules
Wear White + Red Dot = Pink Dot
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
Educate Our Youth
– Blinkymummy: Like it or not, We are merely Monkeys.
– Think For Me, Singapore: Israel – Palestine Conflict
– Empty Vessel: A Practical Guide For Motorcycle Owners In Singapore
– Anyhow Hantam: Heartless Home United Sack Malay Player Just Before Hari Raya.
– Gintai_昇泰: My buddy James Lim – the cabby blogger
A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– Basis Of Singaporean Spirit: Singapore Anti-Gambling Commercial – A Great Summary of Government’s Attitude Problem
– Singapore Armchair Critic: MPs’ Directorships and Conflict of Interest
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Julius Caesar was wrong about these anti-PAP activists
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.