– Five Stars and a Moon: Mandatory Savings and Mandatory Taxes
– Living Investment: CPF Life – Standard or Basic Plan?
– The IFA on duty: CPF private pension plans – sure way to lose money
– Singapore Notes: Hard Of Hearing
– The Heart Truths: Singaporeans Have Only $55,000 in Our CPF, Can Only Take Out $400!
– Likedatosocanmeh: CPF questions and their ‘factual’ answers
Wear White + Red = Pink Dot
– One Writer’s World: Intolerance – YOU Might Be The Next Target
– S M Ong: Damned if you ban, damned if you don’t
– All Things Singapore: Of Marvel’s ‘balanced treatment of gay marriage’
– IamAmbulance: The Lust Stand – X-MEN NMP To Represent ‘Balanced Treatment’ Of Gay Marriage?
Singaporeans are NOT Xenophobic
– Mothership: Is the inability to relate to foreign-born athletes considered xenophobic?
– Public Opinion: Time to stop importing foreign-born athletes
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
– Yours Truly Singapore: Singapore far from being the best place to live in
We Need More Babies! (?)
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: A fertility gift for next yr’s baby packs
– Just my Observation: Property prices ought fall by up to 30% to match 2009 (pre-$$$ crisis) price levels.
– Singapolitics: Philip Jeyaretnam: SG50 party with no cynics? No way
– TOC: Alumni barred from school for being “politically active”?
– Catherine Lim: Something (Fun) to Share
– Just Speaking My Mind: Pioneer Generation Package
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.