National Day Rally
– The Independent, SG: A PM in search of a legacy
– Mothership: National Day Rally 2014 – Where are we now?
– Pressrun.net: Impishly, PM Lee…
– Blogging for Myself: NDR 2014: A shrinking Johari Window
– Working With Grace: National Day Rally 2014 – I Watched It on YouTube. You?
– Singapore 2B: That “Fishball stick” problem
– Loh and Behold: The Case of the Fishball Stick
– A Singaporean In Australia: The Taichi Department
– The Heart Truths: Lee Hsien Loong at the National Day Rally 2014: Are the CPF Announcements Good Enough?
– Leong Sze Hian: NDR speech: CPF enhancements – Govt makes even more money?
– Chemical Generation Singapore: NDR and CPF
– Likedatosocanmeh: Vote PAP out the only way for CPF members to get back retirement savings
– My Little Corner: Freezing minimum sum for CPF?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Will PM, tonite, give peace of mind on CPF Life Standard?
– ♥ Honest © Honorable ® Holistic ♥ Humbly Unexplainable Irresistible ♥ ™: 50 tweets by Han Hui Hui during #ndrsg
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Great Aspirations
– My Singapore News: Hsien Loong’s NDP speech on education and jobs
No Shitting in Public, Please!
– Small steps for Social PR: SMRT “Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind” Reaction To Public Defecation Poses A Danger To Transport Security
PAP Ministars Highest Paid Politicians in the World
– Bertha Harian: Singapore’s slow poison
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Marketing 101 & China Wine: a lesson in what NOT to do
– Jentrified Citizen: Honour (Singapore) Group – Honour and Obey the PAP-Government?
– I on Singapore: Glut of Lawyers: A case of miscalculation?
– Top of the Word: Glut of Lawyers in Singapore after a Flood of IT Engineers
– Living Investment: Are people and Government growing apart?
A Vote for Change
– Anyhow Hantam: Roy Ngerng Wants to Earn $5k + a Month, and Wants YOU to Pay for it!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.