– TOC: Redefining success “starting to take effect”, PM Lee says
– Redwire Times: Former NMP Nick Fang Criticised for “Stupid & Useless” Comments & Questions on ASK PM Lee
– Ariffin Sha: #ASKPMLEE – Comedy Show or a Q&A with our Prime Minister?
– SecondamongEquals: Ask the Prime Minister – My take on it
– [FB] Ravi Philemon: “In #AskPMLee the PM pointed to #Australia…”
– Mothership: 16 questions PM Lee could have answered on Ask PM Lee 2014 that would have won the Internet
The Internal Security Act
– Taming The Crowd: Moderate Muslims in Singapore must speak up.
– Zaibun Siraj: STOP THE INSANITY: My Plea to Stop the Crimes and Sexual Jihad Performed by ISIS
– Just Speaking My Mind: Response by Yaacob Ibrahim on Sale of Black Flag
– Singapore Notes: Recognize The Evil
Educate Our Youth
– Blogging for Myself: Private Uni Degree: Postponing Disappointment
Foreigners in our Midst
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Precisely why many are concerned about immigration, Khaw
Belabouring Labour Issues
– OhSoFickle: Cleaners in Singapore
A Vote for Change
– My Singapore News: Tan Jee Say’s olive branch to alternative parties
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.