Educate Our Youth
– Singapolitics: It’s not simply about liberals versus conservatives
– Malay Mail Online: Sex education in Singapore: Is there any?
– My Political Pennies’ Worth: It’s funny…because it’s true.
– Alice Cheong: Relationship workshop conducted by “Focus on the Family” (Part1)
– S M Ong: Complicated: My son attended ‘sexist’ relationship workshop & survived!
– Blogging for Myself: The Economist Cover: The Gay Divide
– Loh and Behold: Rape Culture? Don’t Make My Toes Laugh!
– Homosexualityandscience: Hwa Chong Institution saga – The Real Issue
– I on Singapore: Sexual Dynamics: How do men and women respond to sex?
– [FB] Ian Wong: A Participant Speaks Up – An Alternative Account About the Truth at the FotF Workshop
– Bertha Harian: Whose story is history?
– Everything Also Complain: Battle for Merger a reality check for revisionist views
– Unravelling 1987: Govt fears amnesia as Battle for Merger goes for reprint
– Cooler Insights: How Lee Kuan Yew Foiled Communists Through Radio
– The New Era: Tungku: I don’t know why Mr Lee acted like that
– Mothership: 12 quotes on why Lee Kuan Yew had successfully auditioned as a DJ if his radio talks lost PAP’s battle for merger
– TOC: Police deny visiting Han Hui Hui at midnight
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Police offered canteen meal break to H3, she declined
– SG Hard Truth: Did Han Hui Hui or Dr Leong Sze Hian Started the Lie
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Why is Han Hui Hui treated like a dangerous criminal?
– Singapore Notes: Good Cop, Bad Cop
– My Singapore News: Hong Lim Affair – What is the truth?
– Yours Truly Singapore: Minister Lui’s COE accounting misleading
– Seksi Matashutyrmouf: 10 great Singaporean government policies
– Food Fuels Me to Talk…: Pleasure that G funding gives
– Reflections On Change: Understanding Pollutant Standards Index And Air Quality
– Signs of Struggle: Eh, hello. That’s not how to Honour Singapore, lah.
– Anyhow Hantam: I Nominate Calvin Cheng for A***hole of the Year
Vote for Change
– Shih Tung’s WordPress Blog: MARUAH Electoral Boundary Delimitation Position Paper
– Likedatosocanmeh: How the PAP rewarded theselves with 19-month bonuses in 2008
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.