Credit: Pok Pok and Away!
PAP vs AHPETC: Round 3
– TR Emeritus: PAP Managing Agents mysteriously lower their rates
– TOC: Heng Swee Keat’s allegations – wild claims or fact?
– Yee Jenn Jong: Tales from House Visits
– Bertha Harian: Relating to the related third parties
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: GE: Not before end August 2015
– Evergreen Bamboo: The AHPETC AGO Report
– Kirsten Han: Comment: Municipal arguments shouldn’t come at expense of bigger discussions
– Petulantchild: Unsupporting You (Updated)
– Singapore 2B: Why you would not vote for the PAP
– Singapore Recalcitrant: The Astounding Lapses of AHPETC
– Blogging for Myself: AHPETC: Residents demand answers
– MaskedCrusader: A Whiff of Sulphur
– News Clips: AHPETC – The Cut and Thrust?
– Just Speaking My Mind: AHPETC Saga
– Jentrified Citizen: 50 Shades of White, PAP-Govt’s House Needs Cleaning
– Zhun Bo, Singapore?!: Stones turned, but questions for WP remain
– Singapore General Elections 2016: Parliamentary Debate: AGO’s Special Report on AHPETC
– My Singapore News: In Parliament – To err is human
– WonderPeace: Public turn-off by PAP antics in Parliament
– Musings From the Lion City: A Big Yawn
– Singapore Notes: The Sham Going On In Parliament
– Rethinking the Rice Bowl: The Problem with Husbands and Wives in the WP, in the Ruling Family, in Our Reserves
– Likedatosocanmeh: Law Minister’s reduced MA rates suggest HDB lessees have been fleeced
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: A political motivated REPENT of $7 million
– S M Ong: ‘Annoying’ but ‘newsworthy’: Tweets about AHPETC debate in Parliament
– Gintai_昇泰: Conversation with my pax: Medical Insurance
– The Influencer Media: Singaporeans, Don’t you think Blue Collar Workers deserve better?
– I on Singapore: IPS Study on Wild Wild West of Cyberspace: Sometimes all it takes is one Bad
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Gauging Political Sentiments With Online Content
– Mr. Miyagi: Adding To Our Melting Pot
– Everything Also Complain: Fifty Shades of Grey impeding true intimacy
– Change Maestro: Change the Way Promises are Kept
– Jeraldine Phneah: 8 Creative And Simple Ideas To Make Singapore A Better Place To Live In
– Anyhow Hantam: Well Done and Thank You Singapore Buddhist Lodge
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.