– TR Emeritus: CPF: Where are the state’s obligations, Mr Lee?
– Everything Also Complain: PAP leaning too much to the left
– My Singapore News: CPF is not your money, the drumming starts
– New Nation: Govt confirms CPF money is your money if you think it is, not your money if you think it isn’t
– Mothership: Three reasons why you may have mistaken NMP Chia Yong Yong as a PAP MP
– TOC: Analyzing Budget 2015 properly
– PetuniaLee™: Budget 2015
– 2econdsight: Government’s Spending Gap: Now you see it ……… then you won’t.
Defending Our Lion City
– A collection of thoughts: Why should we serve? Cos we lan lan have to serve have to serve
– Simply Inconceivable: Should we increase National Service allowance?
– Unravelling 1987: The early life Singapore communist leader Eu Chooi Yip
– The Singapore Beacon: Teo Soh Lung – The Missing Agent Of Change
– #Alpha Male Syndrome: “We buy the things we don’t need to impress the people we don’t like”
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Advice On Advice
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: SG50/ BKR50: Buffett on kia suism
– Singapore Notes: Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire
– Likedatosocanmeh: Singapore not a wealthy country but a playground for the rich
A Vote for Change
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.