Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Zit Seng’s Blog: Our Trains Keep You Challenged
– Blogging for Myself: LRT down: Calls for Hara Kiri
– Singapore Recalcitrant: The disordered SMRT under over-rated CEO Desmond Kuek
– New Nation: S’poreans hope ERP CEO can join SMRT to help trains run as smoothly as gantries
– Putting it this way: Mine, yours or theirs
– Just Speaking My Mind: CPF is Our Money.
– Likedatosocanmeh: CPF Minimum Sum should be only $103,000, PAP double-inflated MS
– SG Hard Truth: CPF for our retirement : The Magic of Compound Interest.
Educate Our Youth
– Yahoo! SG: 7 ways to get your children to do their homework (no nagging required!)
– Mutb: Open Letter to Singaporean Graduates
– Taming The Crowd: Is Education Minister Heng Swee Keat Talking Cock?
– Simply Inconceivable: Getting parents to teach their own children won’t solve the tuition problem
– A Singaporean In Australia: The Australian Education System – From a Singaporean Mum’s Point of View
– Anyhow Hantam: 1st of the YMCA Hecklers Pleads Guilty – What it Means.
– Back that Sass Up: The Most Brilliant Politician You Never Knew
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Cause of plankton bloom?/ Three cheers for Tessa Wong
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: The Dying Hawker Trade
– Everything Also Complain: Fun pack items a waste of money
– My Political Pennies’ Worth: You don’t get to call her fat.
– Iron Bowl: Green Wall… So yesterday.
– Better Off Ted: Petrol Prices – The Real Hypocritics
– Just my Observation: Mass fish suffocation(deaths) @SG fish farm: Sinkie’s(PAP’s) fault, not God’s.
– Singapore Notes: Gender Wars
A Vote for Change
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.