Credit: Cartoon Press
– Free Malaysia Today: The martyrdom of young Amos Yee
– Asian Correspondent: Critics are missing the point, problem lies with hate speech law: Amos Yee case
– Colin and Yen Yen: Merde, Je Suis Amos
– Moto Chan: (in)Famous Amos
– Everything Also Complain: Amos Yee charged under the Protection from Harassment Act
– Kaffein-nated: It’s never been about Christianity, it never did
– My Singapore News: Amos Yee – The charges
– Likedatosocanmeh: Wasn’t PM Lee as disrespectful as Amos Yee?
– The Asian Parent: Amos Yee arrested over anti-Lee Kuan Yew video – Watch what your child says!
– [FB] Alfian Sa’at: “Sigh. That Amos Yee boy…”
In Memory of Harry
– TOC: A gay man’s perspective on Lee Kuan Yew
– The Chiongs: A Purely Practical View
– All Singapore Stuff: S’porean Responds to Catherine Lim: She Sounds Like a Crow Cawing Away
– Gintai_昇泰: RIP Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923 – 2015)
– Loh and Behold: I’m Glad I Stayed
– In my words…: In My Words
– Anyhow Hantam: Flying the State Flag at Half-Mast: Precedent Set for Singapore to Follow Suit.
– Dimsumdolly: B for Bereft
– New Nation: Silent Majority: Too much freedom in S’pore equals freedom to be raped
– The New Age Parents: 9 Life Lessons From Lee Kuan Yew To Teach Our Kids
– [FB] Donald Low’s FC: Why Calvin Cheng’s piece is interesting but mistaken
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Seek truth from facts, TRE commentators/ Don’t misrepresent me
– My 15 Hour Work Week: Singapore Savings Bonds: A.K.A. LKY Bonds?
– Money $mart: Singapore Savings Bonds: What Fixed Deposits Need To Do To Up Their Game
– 2econdsight: Singapore Savings Bonds (SSB): Govt Helping S’poreans? Don’t bet on it.
– Anonymous_X: of Keppel Corp owns 95.1% of Keppel Land at close of offer.
– Ministry of Funny: Why do Singaporeans keep following without thinking?
– Respance: Safe and secure
– The Singapore Beacon: Is It Time To Revamp Our Laws Governing Paedophiles?
– Commonsense Thinking Blog: City Harvest Trial ~ Finally The Truth Is Told
– Singapore Notes: Humour Is In Short Supply
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.