– TOC: What is Amos Yee’s problem? Ours, actually.
– Top of the Word: Amos Yee: Singapore can do without his kind of free speech
– Rachel Zeng’s Blog: “Evil Western Values”
– Likedatosocanmeh: Thank you Amos Yee
– Singapore Notes: The Teen Brain: A Hazard or a Virtue?
– Alvinology: Is it possible to look cool on camera eating a banana?
– [FB] Alfian Sa’at: To the 20 plus who made police reports against Amos Yee
Foreigners in our Midst
– All Singapore Stuff: Why Is IDA Recruiting Unqualified & Dishonest Foreigners Instead of S’poreans?
– TR Emeritus: Yaacob, pls investigate IDA’s HR recruitment process
– MaskedCrusader: Why Job Cheats Cheat
– My Singapore News: IDA fake degree case. Who is abetting the crime?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Unlucky Plaza: Uniquely S’porean
In Memory of Harry
– Thinking Taiwan: Still Public Housing in Singapore?
– Iron Bowl: Check the empty units in Vacant Hi-end properties for Dengue NEA!
Educate Our Youth
– Everything Also Complain: Education is like buying equipment from a mall
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
– 2econdsight: GIC’s Chief Investment Officer “Talks a Good Book”
– Can Singapore Survive?: Can Singapore Survive? By Professor Kishore Mahbubani
– Aiseyman: Trainee teacher should abandon her bumi-mentality and take responsibility for her own failures!
– Dewdrop Notes: The Forms Of NATO
– Lukeyishandsome: Normal Life?
A Vote for Change
– All Singapore Stuff: Is PAP’s Victor Lye Too Blind To Use Grace Fu’s Oneservice Mobile App To Report Municipal Issues?
– Singapore General Elections 2016: Worker’s Party Election Strategy for GE2016: The Victim Persecution Card
– In My Words: Whose Fight?
– [FB] Geraldine Tan-Wee: “So yes THE PEAK RC has been splashed on many mainstream and alternate media sites…”
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.