– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Amos: Parents finally got it?/ Walk the talk, Amos’s groupies
– Kirsten Han: Comment: What Amos Yee is going through is far bigger than just one boy
– The Heart Truths: Letter to Pope Francis to Help Free 16-Year-Old Amos Yee Charged by Singapore Government
– The Yishus: Si geena – a timeline
– Basis Of Singaporean Spirit: What is the Key Message of Amos Yee’s Video?
Foreigners in our Midst
– TR Emeritus: Former NMP defends IDA: There is no fraud, no lying
– A collection of thoughts: Degree mills and foreign scholarships: who benefits most?
– Likedatosocanmeh: Singaporeans are happy with PAP’s new ‘Instant Degree Accepted’ policy
– Singapore Notes: Nothing Wrong, No Crime Committed
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– The Chiongs: IKEA, please stop supporting Lawrence Khong and his hate agenda
– New Nation: Realisation that IKEA’s Shelf Help Guru might be gay sends shock waves across conservative religious community in S’pore
– Aiseyman: Aiseyman! Straights Times trying to say that Muslim marriages don’t last because they are poorly educated?
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Diverse Internet Cannot Be Dichotomised
– Contented: The weight lifter and three-time Miss Singapore great-grandma
– A Brit in Singapore: Tissues Everywhere
– Ghetto Singapore: The Houses Before Arts House
– My Singapore Diary: Photowalk at Joo Chiat – Discovering Peranakan Shophouses
– Remember Singapore: Remnants of Singapore’s Lost Roads – Lorong Bistari
A Vote for Change
– 2econdsight: PAP’s ‘Govt Serves All’ Volte-face…Walk The Walk
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.