Foreigners in our Midst
– Kaffein-nated: Lesser of two evils
– My Singapore News: Instant Tree formula seeing the rot
– New Nation: Fake degree mills earn street cred after its graduates successfully find employment in S’pore
– Yours Truly Singapore: Double standard talk is even cheaper
– iRememberSG: Chwee Chian View: My first taste of home
– Diary of a Singaporean Cabby: Remembering Bukit Panjang Village and My Childhood (Part II)
– The Lion Raw: Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex
– Remember Singapore: Transit Road – A Transition from Retro Shops to New Condos
– My Singapore Diary: Day trip to Pulau Satamu and Raffles Lighthouse Tour
– Joyloh.com: Tiong Bahru – Tan Tock Seng’s Grave
– Anyhow Hantam: History of Singapore 2 – Rulers and Leaders of Singapore
A Vote for Change
– Asian Correspondent: Should Singapore stick to 6.9m population target? A response to Calvin Cheng
– The Heart Truths: The Singapore Prime Minister Earns Enough to Govern China and India!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.