It’s a Ruckus!
– All Singapore Stuff: Stop Judging the SCDF Boys, You Don’t Know The Full Story
– Five Stars and a Moon: One Bad Egg Shouldn’t Spoil The Bunch
– The Singapore Beacon: WTF Of The Day! – The Morons Of SCDF
Foreigners in our Midst
– Just Speaking My Mind: Fake Degree Holders Replacing Singaporeans
– [FB] Gilbert Goh: Ten reasons why Singaporeans must strongly reject fake degrees…
Belabouring Labour Issues
– Ibrahim Conrad Abdullah: To Singaporeans who emigrated: Are you happy with your decision?
– Inconvenient Questions: Sex Work, the Women’s Charter, and the Rule of Law
– Blogging for Myself: PSC chairman on selecting scholars
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Cheapo ACS mum can’t sleep over $50 donation
– Everything Also Complain: Singaporeans not using verbs in the past tense
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Friends, haters, strangers and social media
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Abuse Charges Raise Concern Over Control Systems
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.