Foreigners in our Midst
– Five Stars and a Moon: 10 year visa for PRC: ICA and STB should be more sensitive
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Degree mills are scams, not unaccredited institutions
Educate Our Youth
– Lukeyishandsome: Le rant on internships
– Just my Observation: Greedy and Lazy Singaporeans cause healthcare to be unaffordable to themselves.
– TOC: Service standards – a 15-year battle to be among the best
– Growing your tree of prosperity: Why hanker for a safety net or a trampoline when you can have a jet pack?
– The New Era: Don’t be simplistic, Tharman
– Yawning Bread: Rohingya refugee crisis: sea camps and economic sanctions needed
A Vote for Change
– TR Emeritus: Can 2011 vote-swing against PAP continue?
– Asian Correspondent: Singapore: Early elections would reveal PAP’s lack of self-confidence in future performance
– Anyhow Hantam: Goh Meng Seng’s PPP – Playing Party Pooper.
– My Singapore News: PAP – The ground is sweet
– Singapore Notes: Betting The Future
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.