We Want Human LGBT Rights
– TOC: “Stop trying to fix things that aren’t broken”
– Yawning Bread: Different because some people want us always to be the same
– Everything Also Complain: Jolin Tsai’s gay wedding video banned by MDA
– Kirsten Han: Comment: Time to make Singapore a more inclusive space
– Blogging for Myself: Ireland vote Yes to official gay marriages
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Be on the right side of history!
– Sam’s thoughts: Tweaking mindsets before tweaking “family” policies
– I on Singapore: On “Sexual Minorities”, Public Health and Marriage
Regulating Lee Kuan Yew
– TR Emeritus: A Law to Protect or Glorify a Dead Man?
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Protecting the image of Mr. Lee Kuan Yew
– Yours Truly Singapore: Don’t give thanks to Lee Kuan Yew
– New Nation: S’pore govt criticised for only coming up with law to protect Lee Kuan Yew’s name, image now
Educate Our Youth
Belabouring Labour Issues
– 2econdsight: Wages, Productivity, Inflation… and Greed
– Michael Y.P. Ang: Comment: Singapore a secular state? Think again
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Rohingya Exodus Evidence Of ASEAN’s Impotence
– Petulantchild: The appalling and the ludicrous
– Empty Vessel: I asked myself…
– Growing your tree of prosperity: What kind of prata does your job resemble?
– Lukeyishandsome: How to get your voice out to the public in Singapore
– Read The Right Thing: Bali “selfie” death – erroneous reports by MSM, so where’s the apology?
– Zit Seng’s Blog: Death By Selfie
– The Lion Raw: Of Gods Amongst Men: The rituals of the Ji Tong Spirit Medium
A Vote for Change
– Anyhow Hantam: Question Time with Goh Meng Seng
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: PAP’s best “friends”
– Singapore National Service, Laws and Quirks: Tharman over CCS for PM if PAP wins next election
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.