Tragedy on Mount Kinabalu
– Redwire Times: Young Lives Wastefully Lost to Careless Leadership: The Mount Kinabalu Tragedy that Could Have been Avoided
– Of Kids and Education: What I have learned from the Sabah earthquake tragedy
– Hey, Erisa: The children in Kinabalu
– Blogging for Myself: Singaporeans feared dead in quake
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Disgusting post on TRE/ Cybernut mob at work
– My Singapore News: Education – A time and place for everything
– Revelation is Real 2.0: Earthquake in Ranau: Sabah & Singapore
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Kinabalu lesson: Live, love, and pass it on
– The Singapore Beacon: Hide Your Virgins! – Sabah To Conduct Cleansing Ritual At Mount Kinabalu To Prevent Future Earthquakes
– [FB] Loh Kat Teng: “It is with a very heavy heart as I write this…”
– [FB] Luo Yanjie: “As I await news of the missing teachers and students…”
– Din Merican: The Sabah Earthquake- have we forgotten to mourn together as a nation?
SEA Games 2015
– TOC: More than just a game: a round ping-pong table highlights artists’ concerns
– Aiseyman: Aiseyman! Racist Myanmar Minister says our soccer team is ‘adopted’ because they are Malay and not Chinese!
– Anonymous_X: Will Emcee Sharon Au end the SEA Games with “Thank You (name of country), Come Again”?
– S M Ong: SEA Games opener: Even before racist Indian accent, Sharon Au was ‘annoying’
– [FB] Alfian Sa’at: “I don’t know Sharon Au as a friend…”
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– mUmBRELLA: The thin pink line: Singapore’s curious rules for covering ‘alternative lifestyles’
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Why PM Lee’s argument on gay marriage is flawed
– Everything Also Complain: Singapore not ready for gay marriage
– [FB] Pink Dot SG: “To Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong: an Invitation to Pink Dot 2015”
– Jeraldine Phneah: Why I am not that hyped up about SG50
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Only 64% Chinese Readers Participate At SG50 Events?
– Zit Seng’s Blog: How To Fix Inconsiderate Drivers
– Iron Bowl: 10 reasons why throwing money does not solve anything.
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Volunteerism Starts At Home, Not Just The Workplace
– BPSG: A Day Out With The Ice Cream Man
A Vote for Change
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.