Tragedy on Mount Kinabalu
– The Asian Parent: Letter to the parents who lost their children in the Sabah earthquake
– Yahoo! SG: Reflections on Sabah quake: Sometimes, silence is golden
– Kerene Ng: Comment: After Sabah quake, should parents allow kids to go on school expeditions?
– PetuniaLee™: Sabah Earthquake: Nothing To Learn?
– S M Ong: To mourn or celebrate? Kinabalu tragedy versus SEA Games medals
– Singapore Alternatives: Mountain Climbing not for 12 year old kids!
– Singapore Lighthouse: MOE and the Primary School Omega Challenge
– My Singapore News: Malaysian authorities considers barring Mt Kinabalu to climbers below 15
– The Unspun Blog: The Mt. Kinabalu tragedy: what are schoolchildren doing there?
– Singapore 2B: Nothing is Impossible (On Freedom of Expression Part 3)
– Mothership: What Sabah quake victim Rachel Ho did every night will break your heart
SEA Games 2015
– Anyhow Hantam: Joseph ‘Schooling’ his rivals at the SEA Games, and Well Done Quah Zheng Wen
– The Singapore Beacon: But She Does Look Like A Man – Philippines Wants Indonesian Volleyball Girl Tested For Manhood
– New Nation: S’pore SEA Games athletes urged to stop at 50 gold medals or else it will ruin SG50 theme
– Blogging for Myself: Such arrogance Bilahari Kausikan
– Read The Right Thing: TODAY sensationalises Yale-NUS drop-out rates, gets slammed by interviewee & others
– Working With Grace: Be Kind To Taxi Drivers
– The Long and Winding Road: The fire station at the 8th mile
A Vote for Change
– States Times Review: NParks do not work with WP at Aljunied GRC, only deal with PAP grassroots
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: UK election results makes PAP look democratic
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.