Tragedy on Mount Kinabalu
– TOC: Mt Kinabalu quake – a time to grieve, and a time to judge
– TR Emeritus: Mt Kinabalu tragedy: different attitudes from MY and SG
– Pastor How: Falling Rocks and Throwing Stones | #SabahQuake
– Musings From the Lion City: Overseas Excursions Should Continue
– RunEatGossip: The Sad Story of Mt Kinabalu – Part 1
– Thetwophilo’s Blog : Kinabalu – irresponsible to resume school trips anytime soon
– My Singapore News: Mount Kinabalu or kena balu – Any lesson learnt?
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– The Chiongs: A Letter to Our Favourite Hate Group
– Aiseyman: Aiseyman! Religious man curses Muslims who attend Pink Dot to die while at the event!
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Gays versus Taliban Christians etc
– Inconvenient Questions: Looking behind labels
– The Singapore Beacon: Are We Over-Compensating The Needs Of The Physically Disabled?
– The Heart Truths: One Year after I Lost My Job and What I Have Learnt
– Ghetto Singapore: Rubber Beginnings in Singapore
– Five Stars and a Moon: Games we need to revive and not just relive
– The Smart Local: 10 Dying Trades In Singapore That Still Exist Today
A Vote for Change
– A collection of thoughts: Let’s think about it: do we want another 5 years with PAP?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.