The Heart Truths of Libel Suits
– Singapore General Elections 2016: The Real Reason PM Lee Sued Blogger Roy Ngerng
– Anyhow Hantam: REVEALED: FB Postings by Han Hui Hui Showing Roy Ngerng Wanted to Aggravate Libel (for Asylum)
– The Singapore Beacon: WTF Of The Day! – Roy Ngerng’s Delicious Tears
– In Singapore: Roy Ngerng again
– WonderPeace: PM Lee is S’pore misfortunate
– Exposingsingapore’s Blog: The Absence of Moral Authority Leads to Punishments of Thoughts.
– Likedatosocanmeh: PAP outrageous, not Roy’s allegations about CPF
– SG Hard Truth: Roy Ngerng Defamation Saga Brought A New Word For Singapore
– New Nation: PM Lee first S’porean to unlock cash value of blog posts, successfully monetise Internet content
– All Singapore Stuff: Roy Ngerng VS PM Lee: Winning the Battle but Losing the War
– The Middle Ground: Word of the day: Sorry
Defending Our Lion City
– TOC: The intolerance and extremism of Kallang Leisure Mall
– Senang Diri: National Day Parade Combined Rehearsal 3 CR3: Leisure Park Kallang irks with “no” notice
– DKSG: Kallang Leisure Park bans entry to all NDP uniformed personnel
– Alvinology: Leisure Park Kallang barred all NDP uniform personnel from entering?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: PM should ask New Citizen Raj to defend us
– Zit Seng’s Blog: RSAF SG50 Rehearsal Timings
– Ravi Philemon: Natural aristocracy and the detriment of our society
– Everything Also Complain: Society will lose out without a natural aristocracy
– My Singapore News: Humility – From immortals to aristocrats
– The Ricebowl Singapore: SG50: What Lies Ahead: A Natural Aristocracy or a Self-Perpetuating Family Oligarchy?
– Singapore in General: Hong Kong protesters burn effigies of Lee Hsien Loong, Lee Kuan Yew
– New Nation: Scientists: Burning PM Lee Hsien Loong’s effigy need not necessarily cause Amos Yee’s release from remand
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– TOC: Freedom of expression – a struggle by us, and with us
– Air-Conditioned Nation: Free Speech
– Love, Dream, Imagine: kingmaker or king?
– Faerie Imps: The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye
– Jentrified Citizen: Is Singapore becoming a shamelessly hypocritical society?
– Ghetto Singapore: Singapore Botanic Gardens the UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Blogging for Myself: SBG is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Lime Sorbet: Singapore Bitchtanic Gardens (part 3)
A Vote for Change
– Singapore National Service, Laws and Quirks: Aljunied GRC Battleground Zero
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.