– TOC: Amos is free – but Government has questions to answer for
– The Middle Ground: Amos walks out free; but wants to appeal conviction
– The Yishus: Now that he’s free, you’re going to see what Amos Yee has to say.
– The Singapore Beacon: Oh Noes! The Brat Is Out!
– Singapore General Elections 2016: The Amos Yee Case: The Government Explains
– A Load of Fish: Amos Yee given 4-week backdated jail term
– My Little Corner: Reap what you sow
– My Singapore News: Amos Yee – When a mother fights back
– Lukeyishandsome: The world is a scary place: On Amos Yee and Najib’s WSJ Report
– S M Ong: Free Amos Yee protest versus LKY queue
– Singapore Alternatives: Voice of Conscience
– Singapore Notes: Going Up In Smoke
– New Nation: S’poreans react to Amos Yee looking disturbed outside court after his release
– PetuniaLee™: Natural Aristocracy
– Kirsten Han: Comment: Of “natural aristocracy” and earning your place
The Heart Truths of Libel Suits
– Taming The Crowd: Disgusting Roy Ngerng Wasting Everyone’s Time
Educate Our Youth
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– Bertha Harian: The PAP and the People – an old married couple?
– Alvinology: Posting about Han Hui Hui on Facebook breaches Facebook’s Community Standards?
– Zit Seng’s Blog: Singapore Government Buys Spyware
A Vote for Change
– Vulcan Post: Elections May Be Coming Back, But Yam Ah Mee Is Not
– Anyhow Hantam: Maybe Kenneth Jeyaretnam wants the PM to Travel by Taxi for Personal Matters?
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: Elections Are Not Beauty Contests
– Likedatosocanmeh: GE 2015 – peasants will be able to question self-appointed aristocrats after another watershed election
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.