A Vote for Change
– TOC: New electoral boundaries – breaking down the numbers, and a need for transparency
– Rayner’s Thoughts: Let’s start a conversation about Singapore’s electoral system
– Singapore General Elections 2016: Singapore General Election 2015: Electoral Boundaries
– Yoursfaithfullysg: Opposition parties whine over changes, say they were expected.
– Reflections on SG: Redrawing Electoral Boundaries: The Singapore Experience
– Everything Also Complain: EBRC not transparent about boundary changes
– Zhun Bo, Singapore?!: Did the PAPpies goof it up with the new boundaries?
– Kirsten Han: The electoral system will never be an election issue
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: Between The Lines Of GE2015
– Singapore National Service, Laws and Quirks: PAP shows desperation by redrawing electoral lines
– Singapore Lighthouse: Singapore Election 2015 Vocabulary – Gerrymandering
– SG Hard Truth: GE 2015: Ah Beng Asked Bookie Why PM Play 5-4-1 Game
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: EBRC objectives: Stop “Out of Aljunied”, Stop SDP Breakthrough and “Negative-Asset” Ministers.
– Singapore Notes: Battle Enjoined
– The Heart Truths: How Should You Vote at the Next Singapore General Election 2015?
– Blogging for Myself: GE: What LKY dividend?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Victor Lye: junior minister material?
– Blinkymummy: TPL & Her Women-Demeaning Rhetoric
– Seksi Matashutyrmouf : Four elections
– My Singapore News: Marine Parade the first GRC likely to go to the opposition
– A collection of thoughts: A distinct possiblity to look foward to: PAP fallign down in the East
– 2econdsight: Opposition Unity: A Thought Experiment
– Investment Stab: Singapore GE effect on STI
– TR Emeritus: An appeal to fellow taxi drivers this coming GE
– The Middle Ground: Pre-GE with some atas coffee
– Popspoken: Five Burning Questions for the Upcoming Singapore General Elections
– Desparatebeep: Officer – Gentleman – Champion of the Working Man
– Theuncleflipsprata: Red Dot 2015: The Un-un-un-un-believable SG50 Edition
– Zit Seng’s Blog: No Letter No Postcard For Funpack
– Chronicles of a Singaporean Indian Girl: I am a 90s Kid!
– Rise of The Strawberry Nation: SG50 overkill – urghhhhhh
– Healthcare Perspectives From Singapore and Beyond: “Why Singapore needs foreign patients” ST 22 July 2015- Follow Up Responses
– TOC: PAP MPs’ attendance at “sham” awards events raises questions
– Loh and Behold: Anything to Get Attention
– Zul Othman: Comment: Going easy on OverEasy
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.