A Vote for Change
– TOC: A sizable opposition in Parliament is the safeguard for Singapore’s future
– Blogging for Myself: PAP MPs their bosses do not like
– Political Writings: Presumptuous PAP
– Mothership: Did Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen just take a dig at retiring MP Inderjit Singh?
– New Nation: S’poreans react to Inderjit Singh vs Ng Eng Hen tension
– Zhun Bo, Singapore?!: Low could be Prime Minister
– TR Emeritus: Bogus FB page casts bad light on SingFirst and NSP
– Everything Also Complain: Son of Punggol and Darryl David as AMK GRC contenders
– A collection of thoughts: Even core opposition supporters slam DPP for attempting multi-cornered fights!
– Singapore General Elections 2016: SG General Election 2015: Opposition Manifesto and False Prophets
– Musings From the Lion City: Silly Season Is Here Again!
– My Singapore News: GE 2015 – Counting the pins fall
– States Times Review: Internal rifts within PAP ranks surface ahead of General Election
Educate Our Youth
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: The double suicide tragedy in Singapore – who do you blame?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Why ST got to work harder/ PM defines “constructive, nation-building”
– Zul Othman: Comment: Kindness never overrated
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: The Sun Also Rises
– Five Stars and a Moon: This family ditches the HDB for a campervan
– Akikonomu: Living with Myths IX: Cultural medallions, poverty, histories
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.