Happy 50th Birthday Singapore!
– The Middle Ground: My Jubilee wish for Singapore’s next 25 years while I’m still alive
– Inconvenient Questions: SG50: What are we celebrating?
– Popspoken: NDP Today, Elections Tomorrow? A Recap of Singapore’s Good and Bad Sides in its SG50 Year
– Word of Mouth: Nationally Speaking: The Immigrant Identity
– Love, Dream, Imagine: There’s something special here – Singapore turns 50
– Haus of yuene: To #SG50, and beyond
– Faerie Imps: Singapore Turns 50
– The Yishus: Reflections on National Day: the cynic’s version
– Top of the Word: Singapore is 50 – Hip, Hip Hurray!
– Abdillah Zamzuri: Majulah Singapura – Golden Jubilee
– Emmanuel Daniel: Happy 50th anniversary, Amos Yee
– Singapore Life & Times: 50 years observed
– Singapore National Service, Laws and Quirks: SG50 What’s to Celebrate?
– Budget Babe: What I Love Best About Singapore
– Singapore Public Law: The Constitutional Status of the Proclamation of Singapore
– Thought Moments: NDP 2015 – Celebrations at the Float @ Marina Bay
– The Dead Cockroach: Happy 50th Birthday, Singapore!
– Zit Seng’s Blog: RSAF Stole The NDP, Part Of It At Least
– Life one degree north, one-o-three degrees east: A special moment in time
– Qing Moments: Treat National Flag with Respect!
– Singapore in General: Hong Kong joins in SG50 celebrations
– Alvinology: #ThatSG50Guy in #NDP2015
A Vote for Change
– TOC: Roy Ngerng and M Ravi potential candidates for Reform Party
– The Middle Ground: Roy Ngerng versus PM Lee Part 2?
– Yahoo! SG: Roy Ngerng: Reform Party application not just “for the sake of opposing”
– The Heart Truths: Walking Up the Steps of Rental Flats in Singapore
– The Ricebowl Singapore: Beware of This Man! LHL Will Boost Singapore’s Population to 10 Million Once Global Growth Recovers
– The Social Commentator Singapore: GE 2015: The Roy Ngerng shot Reform Party’s foot in Ang Moh Kio GRC
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: S/o JBI is another drama queen?/ SingFirst is first class
– My Singapore News: Roy Ngerng – Son of Chai Tau Kuay versus natural aristocracy
– Mothership: Lawyer M Ravi might join Reform Party to contest Ang Mo Kio GRC against PM Lee Hsien Loong
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: Confessions Of A First-Time Voter: Who To Vote For Ah?
– Anyhow Hantam: Worker’s Party in Parliament – Let’s Compare them with some PAP MPs
– Singapore General Elections 2016: Singapore GE2015: Did WP make a difference in Parliament?
– Rise of The Strawberry Nation: Why is G dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s for AHPETC Saga
– Seksi Matashutyrmouf: Plan B for Singapore
– Singapore Armchair Critic: In the Event of a Multi-Cornered Fight in Marine Parade GRC…
– Better Off Ted: Elections 2015 : PAP vs the next best alternative
– nofearSingapore: Horse-trading and other fleshy image(rie)s : Pre-GE2015 #WWNW #butilovesingaporemore
– Piji Tailai: The Greatest SG50 Gift – No Walkover
– Singapore Alternatives: Politics of Negotiation
– Singapore Notes: The Quiet Before The Storm
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: Wabbit Season, Duck Season, Election Season
– Likedatosocanmeh: Singaporeans should vote to regain control of our lives, reject PAP
– Blogging for Myself: Mah Bow Tan: Blindsided Minister retires
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: My view of Mah Bow Tan
– New Nation: S’poreans react to news that ex-Minister Mah Bow Tan is retiring from politics
– Alvinology: Is He Ting Ru WP’s secret weapon against PAP’s Tin Pei Ling and NSP’s Kevryn Lim?
Educate Our Youth
– Jeraldine Phneah: Why Are Singaporeans Spending So Much On Tuition For Their Kids When We Have A World-Class Education System?
– My Little Corner: Lack of creativity and collaboration
– Ray of Light: Be mindful of elitism as it can create enclaves in society: My views – On my blog
– Senang Diri: Risks from Malaysia’s internal security woes on Singapore hard to ignore
– Asia Hacks: Singapore
– I on Singapore: Feedback on Review of Maternity Benefits
– Anonymous_X: of BreadTalk and a case of “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet” mayhap not applicable for soya milk?
– Loh and Behold: BaitTalk – Bait and Switch by BreadTalk
– Budget Babe: The Breadtalk Crisis – A Case Study of Poor PR
– Everything Also Complain: BreadTalk passing off Yeo’s soya bean milk as ‘freshly prepared’
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.