A Vote for Change
– The Middle Ground: Hello, GE2015
– Musings From the Lion City: General Election On 11th Sep
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Time to worry? No worries, vote PAP like in 2001 LOL
– My Singapore News: 9-11 is Polling Day
– Five Stars and a Moon: The Time Has Come….
– Singapore Stocks Investing: Singapore Election Polling Day: What Stocks to Buy Now?
– Javert’s World: The date is set!!!!
– Yoursfaithfullysg: September 11, 2015. Who will you choose, to protect Singapore’s Future?
– New Nation: S’poreans react to news that Parliament has been dissolved
– A Singaporean says: GE15: Singlish good, English bad
– TOC: Rejected by condo management, SPP candidate gets creative
– TR Emeritus: Sebastian Teo blames WP for triggering turmoil in NSP
– Think For Me, Singapore: Uniquely Singapore Politics – Explained thru the eyes of a football fan
– Fresh Grads: 5 Things First Time Voters Should Think About Before Deciding on a Political Party
– Zhun Bo, Singapore?!: 7 Things We Can’t Wait to See at GE 2015
– The Singapore Beacon: The Albatross Around PAP’s Neck
– Mindblogging Stuff: Election Strategies 2015
– Koh’s Space: GE 2015 – Vote For A More Vibrant Political Development, Culture And Transparency.
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Free Lunch Vs. Paid Dinner – a battle of hearts
– Transitional Eternity: Under PAP, what do Singaporeans own
– Rise of The Strawberry Nation: Spoiling Your Vote ;)
– [FB] Don Lim: Key Issues for GE2015
National Day Rally
– Inconvenient Questions: Singaporeans, if you have travelled
– Loh and Behold: Sorry, but er, I’m Not Really Sorry
– Singapore Recalcitrant: The over-hyped National Day Rally
– Anyhow Hantam: PM Lee – $1000 Can Buy a Flat – It’s a DISGRACE that Citizens are Earning $1000 in 2015!!
– Desparatebeep: I Know Your Boss and I am from a Government Department
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.