A Vote for Change
– Inconvenient Questions: GE declared — Now for a fair, transparent process
– The Middle Ground: The Joo Chiat which was never really there anyway
– TOC: Don’t use immigration as cure for economic ailments: WP’s Daniel Goh
– Alvinology: GE2015: Independent Candidates and the Art of Self-Promotion
– Javert’s World: The start of name calling.
– My Singapore News: Chok Tong – PAP’s new oracle has spoken
– New Nation: S’poreans assure Goh Chok Tong: ‘We’ll keep Workers’ Party’s arrogance in check, make them humbly beat you with 51% of votes only’
– All Singapore Stuff: September 11 Polling Day Pissed Off Three Groups of S’porean Voters
– Life one degree north, one-o-three degrees east: And the games have begun
– Revelation is Real 2.0: Electoral Masterstroke
– Singapore Notes: The Day Of Infamy
– Singapore General Elections 2016: Singapore General Election 2015: Gilbert Goh and Why I Will Never Vote for Him
– Reflections on SG: Lee Kuan Yew’s Role In GE 2015?
– Singapore Alternatives: United We Fight
– Likedatosocanmeh: “Talk khawk, sing song” (TKSS) PAP politicians are a liability to our country
– Yoursfaithfullysg: Internet Brigades – Constructive or Destructive?
– Jess C Scott: PAP Internet Brigade (IB)
National Day Rally
– Six-six: Overlooking Voters Concerns?
– MaskedCrusader: Reflections on the PM’s SG50 National Day Rally Speech
– 2econdsight: Singapore will tank because of PAP’s addiction
– Leong Sze Hian: GE: National Day Rally – HDB stabilised & healthcare affordable?
– Five Stars and a Moon: National Day Rally: Stand Up and Sing!
Lapses in Accountability
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: AIM’s sotong trap
Educate Our Youth
– A Singaporean In Australia: SG Education? Not for My Kids
– Lukeyishandsome: Singaporean or Malaysian?
– A Singaporean says: SMRT/Gracious Fellow Travellers
– Anyhow Hantam: Hijab Snatching Assault – When is the Govt Gonna Start Jailing and Deporting Ang Mohs?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.