A Vote for Change
– TOC: Don’t respond to smearing with smearing, Daniel Goh urges supporters
– Mothership: Workers’ Party’s Daniel Goh’s wife’s has a response to to his alleged affair: No need to convince me. You need to sleep.
– New Nation: Mainstream media encouraged to continue baseless accusations against Workers’ Party’s Daniel Goh as it will only hurt PAP
– The Middle Ground: Charles Chong goes it alone – again
– Musings From the Lion City: Veteran In Punggol East
– Javert’s World: All men are equal… but some are more equal.
– Think For Me, Singapore: The elitists will continue to live in their Ivory Towers…
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Only 2 GRCs in play/ Only one will change hands
– TR Emeritus: Measuring PAP against their manifestos
– Singapore 2B: GE 2015 Outcomes – Scenarios
– Everything Also Complain: Workers’ party a bunch of arrogant nomads
– Rise of The Strawberry Nation: The Curious Case of SingFirst’s Ice Cream Uncle
– Blogging for Myself: GE2015: I agree with Jack Sim
– Singapore Notes: Paying The Price
– A Singaporean says: Mudslinging makes potatoes grow (repost)
– My Singapore News: Vote for candidates with good credentials
– Life one degree north, one-o-three degrees east: The need for a independent Electoral Commission
– Blinkymummy: Lee Pei Fen for MP
– 2econdsight: PM Lee’s Current FT/FW Policy & Your Vote
– Transitional Eternity: PAP fails if Singapore fails without PAP
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Think twice before voting for a superstitious PAP
– Life of a simple boy: Say until like that, you win liao lo..
– Five Stars and a Moon: #GE2015 KPOP playlist
Foreigners in our Midst
– A collection of thoughts: I’ve become a minority in my own company!
– HOME: Chinese workers’ protest: What could have happened?
– Yauming: Chinese workers protest in Singapore – the Failure of A Civil Society
– Loh and Behold: The Ringgit Slide is Not Necessarily Good
– The Singapore Beacon: Shanmugam The Party-Pooper – Weakening ringgit not beneficial to Singapore
– Ghetto Singapore: Commemorating the 70th Anniversary of the End of World War II
– The Long and Winding Road: Tanjong Pagar after dark
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.